When was the last time you talked with a health professional about your family's health and received the personal attention you deserve?
Elaine Lombardi, CHHC, AADP, is a Board Certified Holistic Health Coach specializing in empowering families to correct food intolerances and their related disorders through nutrition education, disease prevention, and stress reduction practices.
#### Food Changes Everything! ####
As your family health coach, I help you navigate all the contradictory "diet" information out there and use practical lifestyle coaching methods, guiding you and your family to make gradual, lifelong changes that enable you to address and correct your current challenges and achieve optimal health from a foundation of nutrition. I guide you in reaching your health and lifestyle goals in a flexible, fun, family supported way.
I have extensive education and experience working with families that are sick and tired of being lead down the wrong, never-ending path of dealing with weight problems, blood sugar issues, allergies, digestive disorders, inflammatory diseases, sleep disturbances, fatigue and food related behavioral disorders. It's time to get to the root cause of what's going on, get on the right track and start living your solution. You can do this!
As a graduate of The Institute for Integrative Nutrition in NYC, I have studied all the major dietary theories taught by world renowned authorities including; Director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine Dr. Andrew Weil, leader in the field of mind-body medicine Deepak Chopra, Raw food guru David Wolfe, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating Geneen Roth, Physician and nutrition researcher Dr. Walter Willet, Founder of the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine Dr. Neal Bernard, Director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center Dr. David Katz, Physician Dr. Barry Sears, Body Ecology expert in candidiasis and other immune system disorders Donna Gates, Weston A. Price Foundation nutrition educator Sally Fallon Morell, Cardiologist Dr. Arthur Agatston,Doctor of Ayurvedic medicine Dr. John Doulilard, Registered Dietitian Lynn Goldstein, and many, many other prominent teachers in the health and wellness field.
"You are more likely to lose weight with a coach. If you don't deal with working on your relationship with food, nothing that is important in your life is going to change."
~ Dr. Mehmet Oz ~
I am a Health Coach. Giving you the guidance and motivation you deserve is what I do best!
I have programs that teach you how to:
- Improve your family's eating habits and replace the processed foods in your kitchen.
- Reduce your exposure to harmful toxic chemicals in your home and environment.
- Navigate your way through the grocery store in the most cost effective way.
- Develop your family's love for real food and enjoy cooking together in your own kitchen.
- Bring the meaning of family time back into your lives and create long-lasting family traditions.
- Have more fun, less stress and stay connected to your purpose in social situations.
- Relax into life more, recognize, honor and appreciate the joy of living in a loving, stable, healthy family.
As your family health coach, I help you discover the best way to support each other in living a healthier, more energetic, harmonious life together.
1. You'll gain clarity into what you want, why you want it, and how to get it by creating health and wellness goals.
2. You'll have a stronger vision of what your life will look like by creating a state of health and wellness in your body.
3. You'll gain insight into what your family relationships will be like by creating health and wellness practices in your home.
Excited to get started?
Before working together I believe in giving you an opportunity to schedule a FREE interview appointment that will give us both a chance to get to know each other in order to determine what the best course of action will be for you and your family at this time.